Caucus Race 2

« Older   Newer »

1. *TsukiShiro*

User deleted

Caucus Race 2 è il secondo romanzo ispirato a Pandora Hearts.
    La Mochizuki vi ha collaborato dal punto di vista delle illustrazioni e nell'introduzione di alcune storielle inedite:
    - Blue Rose
    - Hello Baby
    - Lucky Day
    - Cradle Song
    - Unbalanced Flower
    - Epilogue Tale

Non sono riuscita a trovarle tutte. Posto quelle che ho, la traduzione è subito dopo le immagini.
    Mi scuso per la qualità ma non ho avuto tempo di cercarne in una migliore ;__;

- Lucky Day (questa mi ha fatto morire xD)

CITAZIONE
    Echo’s Thoughts: ‘I was surprised by his honesty. He took to that kind of action. Furthermore, that was the first time Echo saw Master Vincent with that kind of expression. Echo…’ [Note: by ‘that kind of action,’ I think Echo is referring to him being curled up on the ground].
    SFX: he He!
    Vincent: “Echo, did you laugh just now…?”
    SFX: Shakin shakin sharp sharp
    Echo: “I didn’t.”
    SFX: Puru puru puru shake shake
    SFX: Purun purun shake shake
    Vincent: “Really?”
    Echo: “Really.”
    Vincent: “…Oh—-?”

- Cradle Song (Break, nella seconda immagine! =ç= *fangirl mode on*

CITAZIONE
    Sharon’s Thoughts: ‘This…This is…!!?’
    A Side Episode of Cradle Song
    Page Twenty-Two:
    Sharon’s Thoughts: ‘Why? Why is brother Xerxes in my room!? In my bed!? Last night I couldn’t fall asleep, so brother Xerxes visited my room, and then, AND THEN—-!?’
    SFX: dokkun (2x) ba-dump bakkun (3x) ba-thump
    Break: “Hn…”
    SFX: sara rustle
    Sharon’s Thoughts: ‘It’s been a really long time since I’ve seen brother Xerxes’ sleeping face… His eyelashes are surprisingly long…Wha…What am I doing!?I mustn’t do anything inappropriate, like attacking him while he is asleep!’
    SFX: su reach
    SFX: ha gasp
    SFX: goron goron roll, roll
    SFX: chun chun chirp
    Page Twenty-Three:
    SFX: goron (10x) roll, roll
    Sharon’s Thoughts: ‘I’m thinking about this too much, aren’t I? I’ll just touch his eyelashes! That’s all I’ll touch! Ah…But, if I do that then he’ll wake up right away, and will definitely tease me with something like, “No~ You pervert!” That’s so embarrassing!! That’s right! Since this is brother Xerxes, he may have a touched my hair, at least, while I was sleeping and…I got touched!?’
    SFX: bofun fall
    Sharon’s Thoughts: ‘…What should I do…’
    SFX A (16x) Ah
    Break’s Thoughts: ‘I picked the completely wrong time to get up…’
    Text [Box]: If he wakes up now, he’ll receive a Paper Fan Attack, so he’s up, but he can’t get up.
    Text: Later, it appears that on the topic of alcohol, Mister Liam having a hangover spread all throughout Pandora.
    SFX: upu ugh

-Blue Rose (da sinistra verso destra, poi giù sempre nella stessa maniera)

CITAZIONE
    Leo: “Oh, you’re still using that bookmark.”
    SFX: giku shock
    Elliot: “…That books the latest one. Once I finish reading it, I won’t need to use it a second time.”
    Leo: “Okay. Even though you only used it once, you used it well, so it’s okay.”
    SFX: para flip
    SFX: fun hmph
    Page Eight:
    Leo: “At any rate, recently there has been a lot going on, hasn’t there. Everything has been very impactful [lately]. And, as I thought, your older brother was simply the best…” [I think he is implying that Gil looked the best in the school uniform, not 100% positive on that though].
    SFX: tehe tee hee
    Elliot: “Stop it!! That guy is a disgrace to the Nightray name!!”
    Leo (written text): “It’s all right, it was fun…”
    Lottie/Oz/Fang/Doug/etc.: “Wa—-!”
    Leo: “In the end, you explained everything to the headmaster, right?”
    Leo (written text): “I had only just been released from the infirmary.”
    Elliot: “Yeah…Everything we saw and heard.”
    Elliot: “The headmaster is a [member of] Pandora, so he more or less has a connection [to all of this]. He is already filling my father in on the details.”
    Leo: “Hmm.”
    Elliot: “In a way it saved me, right before my extended leave… If I had returned home, I would be the one explaining everything to father.”
    Page Nine:
    Elliot: “I wonder if they are still deciding if you can accompany me on the inspection of Sablier. It would be great [if you could]; it’s been a while since you were able to see those brats at Fianna House. Leo?”
    Leo: “……Yea……………Hey…Elliot, yesterday…about that melody, Lacie…”
    Elliot (Flashback): ‘What are you talking about?’
    Page Ten:
    Leo: “…No, never mind. Sorry…”
    Page Eleven:
    Leo’s Thoughts: ‘This melody…’
    Page Twelve:
    Elliot: “…Holy Knight.”
    Leo: “Huh…”
    Elliot: “I don’t know when it’ll be, but when the final volume comes out, at that time, I’m gonna use that bookmark once more.”
    Page Thirteen:
    Leo: “Yea. I’d like that, Elliot.”

Altre immagini

Edited by *TsukiShiro* - 27/6/2012, 11:32

0 replies since 26/6/2012, 18:12   362 views